2-Channel 12V Learning Code Univesal RF Remote Control Switch
|200-499 500-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3 US $2.8 US $2.5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||50000pieces / Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: KL-K201C
- Certification: RoHS, ISO9001, CE
- Channels: 2
- Sensitivity: -103dBm, Customized
- Working Mode: Momentary, Latching, Toggle
- Max Load: 7A(Relay Contact)
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Shenzhen
- Type: Dual
- Operation: Remote ON / OFF
- Frequency: 433MHz, 315MHz, 868MHz, Customized
- Voltage: DC12V/24V, Optional
- Output: Switching on/off
- Trademark: kelvin
- Specification: 58*40*15mm( without case)
- HS Code: 8526920000
2-Channel 12V Learning Code universal wireless RF Remote Control Switch KL-K201C
1. Match code:
Hold learning button and learning indicator light blinks, then press any buttons of remote control, if indicator flashes 3 times, matching is done. Maximum 20 remote controls can be matched.
2. Delete code:
Hold learning button till the indicator LED lights and then off, delete successfully.
3. Set working mode:
S1 & S2 program the sequence as follows:
Jumper on S1→ Toggle
Jumper on S2→ Latching
No Jumper on S1 &S2→ Momentary
DC 12V 2-Channel Remote Control Switch KL-K201C
|Input||DC 12V (DC9V, 24V can be customized)|
|Working Frequency||433MHz / 315MHz, Optional|
|Decoding Type||Leaning Code(EV1527) / Fixed Code(PT2262)|
|Working Mode||Momentary / Toggle / Latching|
|Output Mode||Switching Signal (Dry Contact)|
|Max Load||5A (Relay Contact)|
1. Momentary: Press remote button A, the corresponding relay on the receiver is on; release button A, the relay is off, the same as others.
2. Toggle: Press remote button A, the corresponding relay on the receiver is on; press button A again, the relay is off, the same as others.
3. Latching: Press remote button A, the relay A is on, B is off; press button B, the relay B is on, A is off.
Wiring Way & Diagram:
B=Normally Closed, K=Normally Open, G=Common.
Please refer to below picture as wiring diagram:
1) Express: DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, EMS, etc.
2) By air
3) By sea
4) By special line
Depends on buyer's requirement.