433MHz 1channel 12V Wireless RF Remote Controller Switch Kl-K103X
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||200 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||50000pieces / Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: KL-K103X
- Signal Transmission: RF Remote Control
- Certification: ISO9001, RoHS, CE
- Transmission Distance: 50-100m
- Material: Plastic
- Standby Current: 8mA
- Decoding Type: Learning Code(1527), Fixed Code(2262)
- Working Mode: Momentary / Toggle / Latching
- Trademark: Kelvin
- Specification: 44*37*20mm
- HS Code: 8526920000
- Application: Automatic Doors
- Type: Button
- Universal: Universal
- Voltage: 12V
- Battery Type: Button Battery
- Frequency: 433MHz/315MHz, Optional
- Output Mode: Switching on/off(Dry Contact)
- Max Load: 7A (Relay Contact)
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
1. Match code:
Hold learning button and learning indicator light blinks, then press a buttons of remote control, if indicator lights flashes 3 times, match code successfully. Maximum 20 remote controls can be matched.
Pls note that KL-K103X can learn any data code. It means it can be controlled by whichever button you press on the remote while matching.
2. Delete code:
Hold learning button till the indicator LED lights and then off, delete successfully.
3. Set working mode:
S1 & S2 program the sequence as follows:
Jumper on S1→ Toggl
Jumper on S2→ Latching
No Jumper on S1 &S2→ Momentary
DC 12V 1-Channel Remote Control Switch KL-K103X
|Input||DC 12V (DC9V, 24V is customized)|
|Working Frequency||433MHz / 315MHz (other frequency is customized)|
|Decoding Type||Learning Code(EV1527) / Fixed Code(2262)|
|Output Mode||Switching Signal (Dry Contact)|
|Working Mode||Momentary / Toggle / Latching|
|Max Load of Relay Contact||7A|
1. Momentary: Press remote button A, the corresponding relay on the receiver is on; release button A, the relay is off, the same as others.
2. Toggle: Press remote button A, the corresponding relay on the receiver is on; press button A again, the relay is off, the same as others.
3. Latching: Press remote button A, the relay A is on, B is off; press button B, the replay B is on, A is off.
Wiring Way & Diagram:
B=Normally Closed, G=Common, K=Normally Open
1) Express: DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, EMS, etc.
2) By air
3) By sea
4) By special line
Depends on buyer's requirement.