43MHz Universal 15channel Remote Controller Kl-K1501
|10-499 500-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $15 US $11.5 US $10.5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||50000pieces / Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: KL-K1501
- Signal Transmission: RF Remote Control
- Certification: ISO9001, RoHS, CE
- Voltage: 12V
- Channel: 15
- Operating Frequency: 315/433.92MHz / Customized
- Encoding Type: Learning Code 1527
- Output Way: Switching on/off
- Maximum Current: 3A
- Specification: 115*73*15mm
- HS Code: 8526920000
- Application: Household Appliances, LED Products, Industrial Machinery
- Type: 15 Channel
- Universal: Universal
- Model Number: Kl-K1501
- Operating Voltage: DC12V (Customized 9V, 24V)
- Receiver Sensitivity: -103dBm
- Work Mode: Momentary, Toggle
- Dimension: 115*73*15mm
- Trademark: KELVIN
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
43MHz Universal 15channel Remote Controller KL-K1501
KL-K1501 is a 15-Channle learning code remote controller, it works at DC12V, and output switching ON/OFF via 8 channels, each channel has 3 terminals which are NO, NC and COM.
1. Match code:
Hold learning button and learning indicator light blinks, then press a buttons of remote control, if indicator lights flashes 3 times, match code successfully. Maximum 20 remote controls can be matched.
2. Delete code:
Hold learning button till the indicator LED lights and then off, delete successfully.
3. Set working mode:
S1 & S2 program the sequence as follows:
Jumper on S1→ Toggle
Jumper on S2→ Latching
No Jumper on S1 &S2→ Momentary
But 8/12/15 channels not Latching function.
DC 12V 4-Channel Remote Control Switch KL-K400C
|Input||DC 12V (DC9V, 24V can be customized)|
|Working Frequency||433MHz / 315MHz, Optional|
|Decoding Type||Leaning Code(EV1527) / Fixed Code(PT2262)|
|Working Mode||Momentary / Latching|
|Output||Switching Signal (Dry Contact)|
|Max Load||3A (Relay Contact)|
1. Momentary: Press remote button A, the corresponding relay on the receiver is on; release button A, the relay is off, the same as others.
2. Toggle: Press remote button A, the corresponding relay on the receiver is on; press button A again, the relay is off, the same as others.
3. Latching: Press remote button A, the relay A is on, B is off; press button B, the replay B is on, A is off.
Wiring Way & Diagram:
B=Normally Closed, K=Normally Open, G=Common.
Please refer to below picture as wiring diagram:
1) Express: DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, EMS, etc.
2) By air
3) By sea
4) By special line
Depends on buyer's requirement.