5km 12 Channel RF Receiver Switch Kl-K120la-12CH
|200-499 500-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $22 US $20 US $18.5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||50000pieces / Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: KL-K120LA-12CH
- Certification: RoHS, ISO9001, CE
- Model Name: Kl-K120la-12CH
- Voltage: DC12V Customized 6V, 9V, 24V
- Operating Frequency: 434MHz / 868MHz / 915MHz/ Customized
- Encoding Type: Private Learning Code
- Dimension: 142*83*40mm
- Trademark: Kelvin
- Origin: Shenzhen
- Type: 12 Channels
- Operation: Remote ON / OFF
- Channels: 8/12
- Static Current: 3-5mA
- Receiver Sensitivity: -148dBm
- Output Way: Dry Contact
- Maximum Current: 7A(Relay Contact)
- Specification: 142*83*40mm
- HS Code: 8526920000
User Manual & Tech data
KL-K120LA is a super-far-distance remote control switch with bidirectional communication which developed by exploitation lately. Its core adopts spread spectrum communication technique to increase anti-jamming performance. It has ultra high sensitivity, super far operation range, strong anti-interference ability. The measured operation range is 6km LOS (line of sight) in open area. It is the best choice for super long distance remote control system and communication.
DC 12V 8/12-Ch 6km Remote Control Switch KL-K120LA
|Input||DC12V (AC220V/380V is customized)|
|Max Load||7A (Relay Contact)|
|Channels||8 / 12|
|Working Frequency||433MHz (Customize 315MHz / 868MHz / 915MHz, shorter distance.)|
|Coding Type||Private Learning Code|
|Operation Range||6km (Measured Value, Open Area, LOS)|
|Dimension||142*83*40mm (with case)|
1.Match Code: Press learning button K1 for 3seconds, LED indicator lights, and press any button on the remote control. When LED flashes twice, matching is done.
2.If need to add more remote controls, please repeat step 1 and max 20pcs can be matched.
3.Delete Code: Press K1 and hold on, do not release until LED flashes 3 times, and then delete code successfully.
4.Select output mode:
(By adjusting DIP switch)
(1)DIP switch No.1→ ON, Toggle Mode;
(2)DIP switch No.2→ ON, Latching Mode;
(3)Both are not ON, Momentary Mode.
(4)Both are ON, Setting is invalid, no output.
5.DIP switch NO.3 is used to select if you need feedback signal. If yes, push it to ON (corresponding S1 on remote control). The remote control will sound "Di…" after receiving the feedback from the receiver. This way is used to let the user know if the receiver works well.
1. Momentary: Press remote button A, the corresponding relay on the receiver is on; release button A, the relay is off, the same as others.
2. Toggle: Press remote button A, the corresponding relay on the receiver is on; press button A again, the relay is off, the same as others.
3. Latching: Press remote button A, the relay A is on, B is off. Press button B, the replay B is on, A is off.
Wiring Way & Diagram:
G=Common, K=Normally Open, B=Normally Closed
Please refer to below diagram as wiring.
1) Express: DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, EMS, etc.
2) By air
3) By sea
4) By special line
Depends on buyer's requirement.