DC10.5-40V Remote Controller for Motor Turning Kl-Clkz02g
|200-499 500-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $8 US $7.5 US $7|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||50000pieces / Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: KL-CLKZ02G
- Certification: RoHS, ISO9001, CE
- Model Number: Kl-Clkz02g
- Input Voltage: DC10.5V-40V
- Frequency: 315/433.92MHz / Customized
- Encoding Type: Learning Code HS1527/ Rolling Code
- Dimension: 92*60*24mm(Without Case)
- Trademark: Kelvin
- Origin: Shenzhen
- Type: Dual
- Operation: Manual + Remote
- Channels: 2
- Standby Current: 10-30mA
- Receiver Sensitivity: -103dBm
- Output Way: Output Power (Make Motor Forward and Reverse)
- Maximum Current: 20A
- Specification: 92*60*24mm (without case)
- HS Code: 8526920000
User Manual of KL-CLKZ02G
The product is one of wireless remote controller which work with high directly current, pressing button "UP, STOP, DOWN" on the remote control to make motor forwards, stop, reverse. When motor run the right position, it will trigger limit switch and stop immediately, it supports 30A of momentary current and 20A of continuous current. It is widely used in controlling curtain, electronically gate/window etc.
|Name||Remote Motor Controller|
|Operating voltage||DC 10.5V-40V|
|Frequency||315MHz / 433MHz, optional|
|Coding Type||Rolling Code|
Description of the learning buttons
K1: Motor Reverse
K3: Motor Forward
How to add/delete remote controls
- Match Code: Press the learning button K1 momentarily on the PCB, LED indicator flashes once, then press the UP/DOWN key of remote control. If the LED blinks 3 times, it means learning successfully. Repeat above procedure to DOWN/UP and STOP.
- If need to add more remote controls, just repeat step 1. Each button stores maximum 7 groups of different address code.
- Delete Code: Hold the learning button for over 3 seconds until LED indicator from on to off, then release finger, delete successfully.
1. Working Mode Change:Jumper on S1: Latching (Press Up, Motor goes up; Press Stop, Motor Stops; Press Down, Motor goes down.)
No jumpers on S1: Momentary Mode (Press and hold Up, Motor goes up; Release, Motor stops.)
2. 120s Time delay OFF:Jumper on the holder, function enabled; (In this mode, the motor will go up/down maximum 120s then stop automatically, no matter whichever the working mode is.)
No jumpers on the holder, function disabled.
3. 3-Pin Manual Switch:
Connect UP to GND, motor goes up. Connect DOWN to GND, motor goes down.
Manual switch has the highest priority.
1) Express: DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, EMS, etc.
2) By air
3) By sea
4) By special line
Depends on buyer's requirement.