110/220V 1-CH High Power Remote Controller for Water Pump
|200-499 500-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $7.5 US $6.5 US $6|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||50000pieces / Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: KL-K111X
- Certification: RoHS, ISO9001, CE
- Voltage: AC 220V/110V
- Max Load: 50A, (Relay Contact)
- Coding Type: Learning Code(1527)
- Channels: 1
- Specification: 65*40*30mm
- HS Code: 8526920000
- Type: Single
- Operation: Remote ON / OFF
- Frequency: 433MHz, 315MHz, Optional
- Output: Dry Contact(Switching on/off)/Wet Contact
- Working Mode: Momentary, Toggle, Latching
- Trademark: kelvin
- Origin: Shenzhen
AC 110/220V 1-CH High Power RF Remote Controller KL-K111X
KL-K111X is 1-Channel high power remote controller. It supports max 50A load, and has three working modes which are momentary, toggle and latching.
1. Match code:
Hold learning button and learning indicator light blinks, then press a buttons of remote control, if indicator lights flashes 3 times, match code successfully. Maximum 20 remote controls can be matched.
2. Delete code:
Hold learning button till the indicator LED lights and then off, delete successfully.
3. Set working mode:
S1 & S2 program the sequence as follows:
Jumper on S1→ Toggle
Jumper on S2→ Latching
No Jumper on S1 &S2→ Momentary
AC 220V 1-Ch Remote Control Switch KL-K111X
|Input||AC 220V (AC110V is customized)|
|Working Frequency||433MHz / 315MHz, Optional|
|Decoding Type||Learning Code(HS1527) / Fixed Code(PT2262)|
|Working Mode||Momentary / Toggle / Latching|
|Output||Switching Signal (Dry Contact) / Active Switching Signal (Wet Contact)|
|Max Load||50A (Relay Contact)|
1. Non-lock/Momentary: Press remote button A, the corresponding relay on the receiver is on; release button A, the relay is off, the same as others.Working Model
2. Self-lock/Toggle: Press remote button A, the corresponding relay on the receiver is on; press button A again, the relay is off, the same as others.
3. Inter lock/Latching: Press remote button A, the relay A is on, B is off; press button B, the replay B is on, A is off.
Wiring Way & Diagram:
B=Normally Closed, K=Normally Open, G=Common.
Please refer to below diagram as wiring for 2 different output modes:
1) Express: DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, EMS, etc.
2) By air
3) By sea
4) By special line
Depends on buyer's requirement.